Celebrate Cinco de Mayo With Your Staff and Customers
May 1, 2023
In the US, Cinco de Mayo has become a huge celebration. It's also an opportunity to show support for the Mexican community, including Mexican-owned businesses. Here are some ways that you can bring the celebration to your own workplace:
- Offer themed specials to your customers throughout the week.
- Highlight your own product offerings that are sourced from Mexican-owned businesses.
- Partner with local Mexican-owned businesses to create joint promotions and show solidarity.
- Host a Cinco de Mayo breakfast/lunch/dinner or even a social for your staff that highlights the food and culture of Mexico – be sure to have a locally-owned Mexican restaurant do the catering for you!
- Create social media content that showcases and celebrates Mexican-owned businesses, and encourage your followers to support them.
By celebrating Cinco de Mayo in this way, we can not only support Mexican-owned businesses on this special day, we can also expand our business network and build relationships year-round outside of our usual suppliers and clients.