Conference & Meeting Room Space Available
*Please read our meeting room policies below before booking*
The Chamber is pleased to offer two meeting rooms for use by Chamber-member organizations only. Note: YCRC reserves the right to move groups to the appropriate space based on the number of attendees.
- The Comporium Room – available for meetings of no more than thirty-five (35) attendees. Flat screen monitor available for use with USB drive only.
- The Williams & Fudge Room– available for meetings of no more than fifteen (15) attendees. Flat screen monitor available for use with USB drive only.
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES ARE TO BE OBSERVED:
Room reservations: Reservations should be booked via the Chamber’s website. For meetings scheduled outside regular business hours and on weekends, a meeting attendee must check out a key. Keys will not be released more than one business day prior to the reservation date and must be returned within one (1) business day. The YCRC is a smoke-free facility.
- Rooms may be used for: Business meetings of any member organization. Members may not reserve space on behalf of other non-member entities or community organizations.
- Rooms may NOT be used for: Political campaign meetings or event fundraisers, religious programs, parties and receptions, rehearsal or staging space for special events, or any other non-business meetings.
- Number of reservations: Rooms may be booked for a maximum of four (4) times per month at no charge. Each additional booking will carry a non-refundable charge of $50 to be paid in advance.
- Advance reservations for recurring meetings: To be fair to all members, reservations for recurring meetings will not be accepted more than 90 days in advance.
- Parking: During regular business hours, attendees may use the parking deck off Black Street. Parking behind the Chamber office is available in 2-hour increments between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Tickets are issued by the City of Rock Hill.
- Use of lobby and facilities during regular business hours: Breaks should be taken outside the building or in the reserved meeting room. This courtesy is greatly appreciated by others working in the building.
- Signage/banners: Promotional signage and/or banners are not to be displayed in common areas of the building or outside of the Chamber building, near entrances or on windows/doors.
- Use of kitchen and supplies: The kitchen area is a break room for staff and should not be used as such for meeting attendees. This area should not be used as storage space or staging for your meeting. Attendees should bring all supplies needed for meetings. The Chamber does not provide supplies for member meetings.
- Food & Beverages: Attendees are permitted to bring beverages and/or snacks for personal consumption during meetings. The Chamber does not provide beverages and/or snack for meeting attendees and the meeting organizer is responsible for any incurred cleaning expense if any attendee(s) cause damage to the space and its contents, including furniture, flooring, and equipment. A minimum fee of $50 will be charged for cleaning.
- Catering: For groups providing food and/or beverages, a $50 deposit is due at reservation acceptance. Deposit fee will be returned if no additional cleaning expense is incurred and there is no damage to the space and its contents, including furniture, flooring, and equipment. Attendees must provide beverages if food is served during the reserved time. No alcoholic beverages are allowed. A list of Chamber-member caterers is available upon request or our website.
- Damaged property: The meeting organizer is responsible for any damage caused to the building or its contents. No tacks/nails or adhesives on any surface. A minimum fee of $50 will be charged for repairs.
- Leaving your meeting: At the conclusion of meetings, return the room to the exact condition in which it was found. This includes taking out trash, placing tables and chairs back in their original positions, wiping down tables, and turning out the lights. A minimum fee of $50 will be charged for cleaning services if rooms are not left in proper condition.