Seeking Nominations for Young Professional Award
March 6, 2023
Honoring Outstanding Young Professionals
Under-40's are doing amazing things in York County and it's time we recognize their efforts! Each year the chamber accepts nominations for inclusion in our Ones to Watch campaign. Finalists are selected based on their professional accomplishments, personal character, leadership potential, and community engagement. These individuals are celebrated at an annual Ones to Watch event and are featured in various other ways throughout the year.
Nominees for this recognition must:
- be under the age of 40 as of Dec 31 of the current year
- be employed by a company located in York County, SC
- demonstrate positive character and leadership in both their professional and personal lives
- actively engage (or express a desire to engage) in volunteer/community service
- If nominating multiple individuals, a separate form must be completed for each nomination.
- Nominations that are submitted in the form of a press release or that are not personalized per nominee will not be accepted.
Tips for submitting nominations:
- Be sure to address the nominee's professional accomplishments and milestones in the nomination.
- Include specifics such as progress towards specific goals, measurable results of a particular project, etc.
- Make a specific connection between the nominee's accomplishments and this particular award.
Got an outstanding Under-40 from your own organization?
Visit this link to submit your nomination no later than March 24.