CHAMBER Chamber Logo Usage
Logo Usage Guidelines
- The Chamber logo should be used in its entirety. It can not be altered, bent or rotated.
- Logo cannot be disproportioned (i.e. made taller or wider than it originally exists).
- Logo should be printed in its original colors, or all blue, or all black.
- Logo must only be used by members of the York County Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Logo use must be approved by a designated Chamber staff person and be used as an indicator of membership only.
To receive the electronic version of the Chamber’s logo, contact Esther Bickell