CHAMBER Board of AdvisorsTo capitalize on the quality and depth of business leadership in the York County region, the Chamber has established the Board of Advisors to provide an additional and continued source of leadership and financial resources. The CEO or senior local official of all firms whose annual dues investment totals $2,000 or more is designated a member of the Board of Advisors.
- Members of the Board of Advisors will be invited to three meetings of the Board of Directors annually.
- They will receive invitations to other important meetings, announcements, receptions and events.
- They will be featured in the Chamber’s annual Business Resource Guide and regularly in the chamber newsletter.
- They will be recognized in a prominent location prominent location in the chamber office.
- They will receive a commemorative plaque.
Members of Board of AdvisorsThe following companies are current members of the Board of Advisors of the York County Regional Chamber. They are:
Carolinas Medical Center-Pineville
City of Rock Hill
Domtar Paper Company
Family Trust Federal Credit Union
Fort Mill School District Four
Founders Federal Credit Union
Hartman Conco Medical Inc.
Piedmont Medical Center
Rock Hill School District Three
South Carolina Bank and Trust of the Piedmont
Springs Global Inc.
Wachovia Bank NA
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Williams & Fudge
York County Government
York County Natural Gas Authority
York Electric Cooperative Inc.
York Technical College